Operating Cart Instructions for the Rhino Tuff Tools Original Collapsible Utility Carts
Get the Original Collapsible Utility Carts by Rhino Tuff Tools!
After reviewing the cart instructions, please click below for helpful links and additional information:
- Click here to watch a video of our collapsible carts at work!
- Click here to read answers to frequently asked questions about our utility carts.
- Click here to read real reviews from just a few of our many happy customers like these!
- “I load my heavy music mixer on your wonderful Cart and it is just what I needed! I have a Ram cargo van and load all my heavy items up and easily move them around with this Cart. I even took it up and down steps at a job!” William Wilson, Georgetown, KY
- “I ordered one of your Rhino Tuff Carts for farm use. We are the ones who were using it for sitting by our squeeze chute to put supplies on when we work cattle, etc. We just used it yesterday and LOVED it! I piled our supplies on it and wheeled it in over all the rock and dirt, etc. over to the squeeze chute and everyone was so impressed with the quality and how strong and durable it was and how easily and smooth it rolled in. My husband and both our sons were impressed and very complimentary of it! I considered it my Mother’s Day gift and has so much fun having an exceptional tool to use to make our operation run smoother. I appreciate your quality and standard- you run to win! Thank you from our outfit to yours." Kelly Julius and her Cowboys, Atlanta, KS
- “Our company has two of your Carts and we use them all the time. We are able to keep them in our work truck and van without them taking up too much room. They are solidly built to hold up to the daily rigor of use on a construction site. They always seem to get loaded heavy and with the special wheels they roll easily and quietly on a hard surface. The Cart is an investment when you compare it to the other non-collapsing carts on the market, however with the daily use and convenience of the Cart, we feel we see a quick return on our investment! To top it off, they were designed by people in the trades and build them right here in the US.” Brent Loney, Cheeta Electric, Moscow, ID
- Go to the Store!